Friday, October 21, 2005

We Urge the Senate to Reject Miers

We have been dissapointed with Bush's decision to nominate unqualified political hack Harriet Miers. We urge the Senate, including our foes the Democrats, to oppose this nominee.

There is no evidence at all that Miers has ever seriously thought about important constitutional issues prior to this nomination. We're tired of lame-brain Justices such as Souter and Stevens and Kenned. We won this election--it is time we Republicans nominated someone who will vigorously argue the constitutional theory of originalism. For these reasons, we urge the Senate to reject the nomination of Harriet Miers to the U.S. Supreme Court.

3 comments:

  1. 170,000 blogs in Finland: report
    New figures from Media=blogi on the state of blogs in Finland. The newest figure shows 170,000 blogs in Finland with MSN Spaces being the most popular service with 133 000 blogs, some 78% of the market.
    Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't trust your attention
    I don't trust your attention Posted by Ross Mayfield I've been meaning to blog about a simply great article in the NY Times, Meet the Life Hackers , as I am a fan of the interruption tax , but I keep getting ...
    Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hearing your insightful comments related to my commentary.