Monday, May 16, 2011

Government jobs are the only ones Obama cares about

"Let me just first of all say that workers ... for the federal, state and local governments are so important for our vital services, and it frustrates me sometimes when people talk about 'government jobs' as if somehow those are worth less than private sector jobs. I think there is nothing more important than working on behalf of the American people." --Barack Obama, who has never had a real job in his life

Has Obama ever said anything remotely like this about private sector jobs?  He has referred to bankers as “fat cats,” told Americans not to go to Vegas, and said that Republicans should not listen to Rush Limbaugh, a private citizen.  Seems like the only people Obama would like to see working are government workers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hearing your insightful comments related to my commentary.