Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Democrats Hate America

This is a hello to the people at Google :).

Another new immigration proposal: I would support a federal law that stated that illegal aliens are not entitled to state-supported attorneys in their criminal trials. I do not think that it is worth my taxpayer money to help defend illegal aliens from criminal prosecution. They have already shown that they have a propensity to commit crimes; they have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; and their continued presence is unlawful. As a result, I would be quite content with trying illegal aliens without their ability to have an attorney. Further, I would not support any effort to transcribe the court trial in their own native language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hearing your insightful comments related to my commentary.