Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So sad. The nutcase "global warming" crowd are literally making some people sick!

I wish I could say that this is a joke. But it isn't. The global warming crowd is literally making some people sick. Some psychologists in Australia have recently noticed that there are some people who have become so engulfed in this global warming propaganda scheme that they are literally becoming sick over it! These people are starting to believe that their actions are causing the deaths of millions of people. This is a mental derangement because it not in keeping with reality. I almost have a hard time believing that some people quite literally become ill over their belief in global warming. Oh well, at least it is fun to poke fun and laugh at these folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hearing your insightful comments related to my commentary.