I also think that the other following policies should be enacted in order to encourage sacrifice on the part of the federal government.
- All federal salaries, except for employees of the federal judiciary, members of the military, the FBI, the Department of Justice, and any other department related to protecting individual rights, will receive a 25% across-the-board wage cut, and their salaries will be frozen for a period of 10 years.
- Impose a special windfall profits tax on government employees. After all, government employees are protected for life. Their pay is higher than many civilian positions. They ought to pay for this privilage of remaining on the job.
- Fire half the federal workforce. Most federal employees are completely useless. It's time we fire most of them.
- Prohibit any fun at federal workforces in order to encourage more federal employees to retire. Eliminate all internet access at federal workplaces.
- Cut the federal budget from $3.1 trillion to $1.2 trillion.