Sunday, April 05, 2009

Satire: Barack Obama sends cease and desist letter to Kim Jung Ill

Obama's cease and desist letter to Kim Jung Ill:

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized launch of a "rocket" into outer space. While I have no intention of retaliating or showing you that I can easily attack your rockets, I wanted to let you know that I have reserved all of my rights as US President, including the right to go to the UN. You neither asked for nor received permission to launch the rocket. Therefore, I believe you have willfully violated UN Security Council resolutions. I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all rockets, and destroy such rockets immediately, and that you desist from this or any other infringement of UN Security Council resolutions. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by April 10, indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall consider writing another strongly worded letter to you.

Barack Hussein Obama
THE WHITE HOUSE
April 5, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hearing your insightful comments related to my commentary.