Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whatever happened to the folks I went to law school with?

There is something that I am a bit surprised by that is a bit unrelated to my general topic of bashing Democrats as appeasers of Islamic fascism and their intention to destroy the American republic.  My general question is:  Have you ever known people from high school, college, or graduate school, who just happened to fall off the face of the planet?  That is, you might have known them for quite some time, but there literally is no way to reach them.  Facebook searches fail.  Google searches don't yield any productive results.  Where do these people go?  I sometimes wonder about that.  Attorneys must be members of the state bar, for instance, and all of them are publicly listed.  I have searched for many of them, but in most cases, these results have not yielded results.  How do people disappear like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hearing your insightful comments related to my commentary.